To list your event here, please contact us
This popular workshop, lead by Prof Pam Enderby, enables participants to be able to select an appropriate outcome measure for their clinical practice. Delegates go away with a greater understand of how best to use the Therapy Outcome Measure (with it's core and many adapted scales) to collect and measure outcomes data on clients receiving treatments. The day includes both theoretical and practical components, looking are how to use the TOMs to measure the value and impact of a service.
Delegate fee - £175, with a discounted rate for members.
To read more about the day's agenda and to book click here.
Tue13Oct2020Thu15Oct202009.00 - 17.00Online
Best Practice Live
13th-15th October 2020
The organisers of the Best Practice Show are proud to present, Best Practice Live, a new virtual conference and exhibition, taking place in the afternoons of the 13th, 14th and 15thOctober 2020.
Incorporating the DDA Annual Conference, the NAPC Annual Conference, Best Practice in Nursing and the Respiratory Show. Best Practice Live is free for healthcare professionals and will welcome over 1,500 your general practice and primary care peers, for over 60 hours of educational presentations (including a presentation from P-CNS's Dr Alistair Church), workshops and panel discussions.
Just some of the many confirmed expert speakers include:
- Baroness Dido Harding, Chief Executive, National Institute for Health Protection (NIHP)
- Minal Bakhai, Deputy Director and National Clinical Lead for Digital Primary Care, NHSX
- Andrew Menzies-Gow, National Clinical Director for Respiratory Services, NHS England & Improvement
- Steve Holmes, GP, Park Medical Partnership
- Minesh Patel, Chair, NAPC
- Ben Burgess, Board Member and Partner, DDA
- Tracey Dell, Practice Business Manager, LMC Trainer, PMA Consultant
- Richard Vautrey, Chair, British Medical Association's General Practitioners Committee
In an era where large face-to-face events have been postponed, webinars and virtual event platforms are now the driving force for networking and developing your skills.
Whether you are a GP, a Practice Nurse or Pharmacist, looking for the most up to date clinical content, or a business manager looking to find out the latest developments in primary care, you can pick and choose sessions throughout the three afternoons at Best Practice Live - a FREE must attend event this October!
Register online here