To list your event here, please contact us
This popular workshop, lead by Prof Pam Enderby, enables participants to be able to select an appropriate outcome measure for their clinical practice. Delegates go away with a greater understand of how best to use the Therapy Outcome Measure (with it's core and many adapted scales) to collect and measure outcomes data on clients receiving treatments. The day includes both theoretical and practical components, looking are how to use the TOMs to measure the value and impact of a service.
Delegate fee - £175, which includes a copy of the TOMs manual.
To read more about the day's agenda and to book click here.
One Day Essentials is a series of one day online conferences by the RCGP – broadcast live - providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information. These conferences are recorded live and the sessions will be available for delegates to access freely for six months from the webinar date.
Book before the 17th Dec to save 15%
Join us on Friday 29 January 2021 for a one day interactive online conference led by experts in the field, you’ll learn practical tips to help you improve practice and patient outcomes.
With the recent rise of remote consultations we have created a programme that will cover most of the challenging neurological presentations to us GPs. The programme will include tips on how to recognise and to manage them remotely, including when and where to refer.
Presentations will address the viability of remote consultations and provide guidance on how to best diagnose and treat patients in a socially distanced world.
- To be able to identify, diagnose and manage the common neurological conditions effectively in primary care
- To identify the relevant “Red flags” to reach a proper management plan including referral in a timely fashion
- To improve confidence in identifying related “Functional Neurological” symptoms
- To update us on related NICE guidelines
- To help developing clinical pathways to facilitate development and further integration of local service
The conference chair is Dr Nassif Mansour, GPwER in Neurology and Chair of the Primary Care & Community Neurology Society.